PDC-TWISTERNina Ottosson Dog Twister Interactive Dog Toy
You might also like ...
|Nina Ottosson Dog Trigger Interactive Dog Toy||$58.57|
No reviews just yet. Be the first!
|Reviews||Why buy debnroo?|
|Questions & Answers||Return policy|
|More like this ...||Email a friend|
|Bookmark this page|
Why buy debnroo?
- Satisfaction is guaranteed
- Most items ship in one business day
- Fast and secure checkout
- Very accurate shipping charges
- Professional and prompt e-mail correspondence
- Worldwide shipping on many items
- UPS and USPS tracking information mailed out promptly
- And when you buy from wind-powered debnroo, you buy green
Return PolicyOur returns procedure consists of these 3 simple steps:
- Contact us by email for Return Merchandise Authorization within 30 days of purchase
- Ship the item back to us with the RMA# on the shipping label
- Receive your refund
- All returns require Return Merchandise Authorization
- Return shipping is at the cost of the buyer, unless otherwise noted on the product page
- Items that are damaged or missing parts may incur a restocking fee of no more than 25%
- A return shipping label will be provided for Dead On Arrival items, and a replacement sent out immediately
- Used automatic litter boxes from Littermaid or Purrforma are not accepted for return under any circumstance
E-mail a friend
DetailsDogTwister - wood
A challenging and fun game for you and your dog
The dog is to learn to look for treats by moving one disc after another in different directions. Beneath the discs are compartments where you can hide treats. The discs can also be locked in position with wooden pegs in little holes between the discs.
Make it more difficult...
... by locking the discs in position by placing the wooden pegs in the holes between the discs. The dog has to learn to loosen the discs by lifting the pegs one by one in order to be able to move the discs and thereby finding the treats. Start by locking a few of the discs in position. When the dog has learned what to do, you can lock all the discs in position using all the pegs.
The Idea …
... with Dog Twister is for you and your dog to have a nice and rewarding time together. You show the dog. The dog looks, listens and learns. Together you have fun!
Do not let the dog bite the Dog Twister or chew the wooden pegs. Play with it together with the dog. Do not leave the dog unattended.
No questions just yet. Be the first!