CPP-GATE-TALLCrown Pet Products Tall Freestanding Pet Gates with Security Arm
You might also like ...
|Crown Pet Freestanding All-Wood Pet Gate, Rubberwood 30" High -Small Span||$137.26|
No reviews just yet. Be the first!
|Reviews||Why buy debnroo?|
|Questions & Answers||Return policy|
|More like this ...||Email a friend|
|Bookmark this page|
Why buy debnroo?
- Satisfaction is guaranteed
- Most items ship in one business day
- Fast and secure checkout
- Very accurate shipping charges
- Professional and prompt e-mail correspondence
- Worldwide shipping on many items
- UPS and USPS tracking information mailed out promptly
- And when you buy from wind-powered debnroo, you buy green
Return PolicyOur returns procedure consists of these 3 simple steps:
- Contact us by email for Return Merchandise Authorization within 30 days of purchase
- Ship the item back to us with the RMA# on the shipping label
- Receive your refund
- All returns require Return Merchandise Authorization
- Return shipping is at the cost of the buyer, unless otherwise noted on the product page
- Items that are damaged or missing parts may incur a restocking fee of no more than 25%
- A return shipping label will be provided for Dead On Arrival items, and a replacement sent out immediately
- Used automatic litter boxes from Littermaid or Purrforma are not accepted for return under any circumstance
E-mail a friend
DetailsAt 29.4" high, the Tall Pet Gate with Security Armssecurely confines small, medium and some larger sized pets and is available in Wood and Wire construction. The security arms rest against the restrictedopening making it very difficult for the pet to dislodge or push aside the gate, particularly good for use on smooth surfaces. Another feature of the Tall Pet Gate is the rubber pads on the wood security arms that prevent marking walls. In addition, this gate is offered in two sizes, the Small Span extends from 27.6" to 50" Wide and the Large Span extend from 40.6" to 75.5" Wide. The support legs are 24.4" long and resist tipping and improve stability. They have rubber pads on the bottom to protect the floor and resist skidding. The gate has a sliding "adjustable-width" feature that makes them easily expandable to the width of your choice without using awkward hardware. The freestanding design means that no installation is necessary.
- Freestanding design allows for easy placement in the home
- Longer support legs resist tipping over
- Security Arms also resist tipping and make gate difficult to dislodge from restricted opening
- Non-marking rubber feet protect floor surfaces and minimize skidding
- Made from Durable Eco-Friendly hardwood construction with Chestnut Finish
- Steel wire .144 Dia. is Black powder coated for Protection and Durability-Chew resistant.
- Recommended for small, medium and some larger dogs-Not recommended as a child gate.
- Minor assembly required.
No questions just yet. Be the first!