ASP-PBL-GRAV-AQAspire Products Nitrifying Bacteria For Aquariums
|Reviews||Why buy debnroo?|
|Questions & Answers||Return policy|
|More like this ...||Email a friend|
|Bookmark this page|
Why buy debnroo?
- Satisfaction is guaranteed
- Most items ship in one business day
- Fast and secure checkout
- Very accurate shipping charges
- Professional and prompt e-mail correspondence
- Worldwide shipping on many items
- UPS and USPS tracking information mailed out promptly
- And when you buy from wind-powered debnroo, you buy green
Return PolicyOur returns procedure consists of these 3 simple steps:
- Contact us by email for Return Merchandise Authorization within 30 days of purchase
- Ship the item back to us with the RMA# on the shipping label
- Receive your refund
- All returns require Return Merchandise Authorization
- Return shipping is at the cost of the buyer, unless otherwise noted on the product page
- Items that are damaged or missing parts may incur a restocking fee of no more than 25%
- A return shipping label will be provided for Dead On Arrival items, and a replacement sent out immediately
- Used automatic litter boxes from Littermaid or Purrforma are not accepted for return under any circumstance
E-mail a friend
DetailsNitrifying Pond Bacteria
This natural formulation consists of an advanced and synergistic blend of nitrifying and denitrifying bacteria. It contains a balanced proportion of Nitrosomonas and Nitrobacter cultures that will reduce the levels of toxic ammonia and nitrite in aquariums. They will facilitate and speed up the nitrification process for new tanks and quickly establish a biofilter. This product is designed to make new aquariums safe for fish and protect them from the toxic effects of ammonia and nitrite during water changes.
This advanced formulation works in both saltwater and freshwater aquariums.
The eco-friendly ingredients in this formulation are biodegradable and the bottle can be recycled.
Be sure to use an Aspire water conditioner to ensure the safety of your aquatic life when starting up new aquariums or during water changes.
No questions just yet. Be the first!